• Subscribe
  • Log in
  • search icon



Industriens Pension administers the labour market pension scheme for the employees under the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Industrial Employees. The Confederation of Danish Industries and The Central Organization of Industrial Employees founded Industriens Pension on 1 December 1992. The Confederation of Danish Industries owns 35% of the share capital and the seven unions within the Central Organization of Industrial Employees in Denmark own the remaining 65%.

Industriens manages a compulsory labour market pension scheme with approximately 400,000 members from approximately 8,000 companies. It is a defined contribution scheme with assets of approximately DKK200 billion. Profits are returned to the members.

Fund Results


The asset owner directory includes key information about the fund including key personnel,
asset allocation, performance, contact details and an archive of all the stories that have
been written by Top1000funds.com about these investors over a period of more than 10
years, allowing readers to better understand the strategy, governance and investment
decisions of the asset owner.

Fund Insights