• Subscribe
  • Log in
  • search icon



BVK is the largest pension fund in Switzerland. Around 60% of customers are from affiliated employers in the health, education and administration sectors. The remaining 40% are employees of the Canton of Zurich. It was the first large pension fund to become an independent foundation under private law. Since January 1, 2014, the Board of Trustees, made up of an equal number of employee and employer representatives, has been the supreme body of the BVK.

Fund Results


The asset owner directory includes key information about the fund including key personnel,
asset allocation, performance, contact details and an archive of all the stories that have
been written by Top1000funds.com about these investors over a period of more than 10
years, allowing readers to better understand the strategy, governance and investment
decisions of the asset owner.

Fund Insights